Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life Update

This blog has been boring lately... and I apologize. :(

Just a quick update:
-Classes are heavy but good this semester. I'm taking 12 hours--Hebrew, Greek IV, Old Testament II, and Systematic Theology II.
-Mid-terms are sort of over... and it was scary, but at least it's done
-I'm working at Hamil's restaurant now. I'm a cashier. I like it.
-I've plugged into Old Towne Community Church in Ridgeland, Mississippi. I love it. The church has become like family to me already. My pastor and his family are incredible, and I love the youth group. I've really enjoyed getting to know the youth and hanging out with them.
-I have been sick the majority of the semester... which has been stressful. But I'm enjoying being here much more now than I did last semester.

Tory and Colleen are moving down in May! YAY! I'm looking forward to moving into my OWN APARTMENT! We'll be living in Richland, which is a little more than ten minutes from the seminary. I'll miss my roommate in the dorm though. :(

I'll be staying here through the summer--working, hanging out, and maybe taking some summer classes. So there's my update! Sorry it's so boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home